We got to talk to Jake, my lil bro that is on a mission in Maceio Brazil for Mother's Day. It was SO fun to skype with him! Man I miss that kid a lot. Everyone claims missions go by fast, and I thought they did until my own brother went on one and now I feel like this has been the longest 10 months of my life. I can't wait for him to come home, but I'm sure proud of him and what he is doing. The people he teaches love him, and he stands out in Brazil making it more convenient to start conversations. Here is a screenshot from our skype. His camera wasn't that great, but you get the point. We 3-way skyped...
Jake in Brazil
Steve and me in Utah
Mom, Dad, Grandpa, and the Dyrengs in California
It was a great couple of hours and I can't wait for Christmas to do it again.

He looks so happy! I know what you mean, it goes by fast for everyone but you! That's how pregnancy will be too. I know, kind of a random comment. Love you Sara!
ReplyDelete