Monday, January 24, 2011

Bahama Mama Continued

Here is the promised post of our last cruise stop...the NCL privately owned island.
I will let the pictures do most of the talking.



Of course we had to compete in the volleyball tournament. And we dominated....which occurred whether our opposing teams were plastered or not.



I just want you to notice the lady ducking in front on Jake in the picture on the right. Haha...




After volleyball, our competitive nature naturally lead us over to compete in the limbo contest.




Steve won the men's section and got a free Bahama Mama...after explaining he doesn't drink, they asked if he was underaged. Haha...he said no so they traded his drink out for sprite.



Snorkeling was awesome! We saw tons of fish and sting rays. One brave little sting ray ventured up to the shore at water about one foot deep. That was so cool to see! He was huge!


Jake and Steve enjoyed trying to make a tunnel before the wave came in and broke it down.



We enjoyed bingo although we never won...



The boys won a dollar on their scratch tickets that came with the bingo cards. They decided to gamble with it. Of course they lost the whole dollar.


On the last night, there was country dancing so Steve and I thought it would be fun to participate. They also played a little musical chairs, and Steve got roped into it. He was mad that I didn't participate as well...but it was hilarious watching him.

The lady below loved Steve's lap and would jump on him so her feet dangled. Not sure how much he liked it though...


I had to end on this picture. The food was definitely a highlight of the trip, and Steve, Jake and Kyle ate more than their fair share. Each night (after a 2 hour 5 course dinner) they would head up to the 24 hr bar to order some hot wings, hot dogs, and fish'n'chips. Later on, usually around midnight, they ordered free room service. This picture was taken one night on the ship, right before they ordered another round of 8 more plates.


1 comment:

  1. I have to ask... Is steve's dream vacation still lake powell??!!

    -Brad

    ReplyDelete